House for sale
225 Broken Head Road,
5 2 2
UNDER CONTRACT - Newrybar - 5 Acres, Two Homes, Ocean ViewsSituated on an elevated, north-east facing and level 5 acre plateau with ocean views and just a few minute's drive to the surf at Broken Head, coffee and a meal at Harvest Café and a 15 minute drive to Byron Bay. This prestigious and tightly held rural enclave is in high demand for it's pretty scenery and close proximity to towns and beaches.
This quality property has multiple living options. The existing buildings on the property include:
• A new architectural Barn – approved for dual occupancy with spacious interior, soaring ceilings and ready for the perfect, custom fit out. This building has council approval to be extended and divided in to two home. The plans include large glass atrium hall spaces, enormous rooms with multiple living spaces and all designed to capture the ocean views and breezes.
• The original main home – a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick cottage with 9 foot ceilings, 2 car garage and a fireplace.
• The stunning new 2 room studio – ultra modern designer fit out and private from the other buildings.
Another option is to retain the new barn as a storage shed or home studio and build your dream home on the main home site.
Possibility (STCA) for up to 8 eco- tourist cabins
Other features include:
- Electric privacy gate
- Intercom from gate and also between main house and studio
- Property is fully fenced
- Water tanks – 31,000l, 40,000l plus 15,000l
- Osmosis filters to all water in main home
- Solar – 5KW on main home also covers studio
Council Rates: $1831.17 per year
Last updated: 09:21AM on Oct 15th 2019