House for sale
225 Woodbridge Vale,
4 3 3
Country TranquilityAre you after a private piece of acreage, fully fenced to keep the animals in that is both spacious and low maintenance and a relaxed sanctuary?
Comprising a fenced paddock, small shed and reticulated gardens, this little piece of heaven spans over 1.57ha (3.92ac) of parkland cleared land. With towering gum trees as your backdrop let this home indulge you with your hobby farming desires. A beautiful property that also offers plenty of storage for your vehicle, boat or caravan trailer, lift out from the surrounding landscape and into the sundrenched home and allow the wrap around verandah to engulf you. Offering an enticing level of comfort, the home offers a stunning open plan kitchen/living and dining area with an impressive Donnybrook stoned feature wall as the wood fire place backdrop. There are a series of elevated entertaining jarrah decks which offer a breezy indoor - outdoor flow through stacker glass sliding doors of which are orientated to maximise enjoyment of the panoramic rural views to which surround you.
Amply accommodating with 4/5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 powder rooms, this property would suit 3 generations living together. With separate entrances, bedrooms that are spacious and 3 flexible living spaces, mum and dad have complete privacy up one end of the home whilst the grandparents and children are able to reside happily down the other. So if you are looking for that little rural residential piece of heaven that offers complete flexibility and privacy whether it be for permanent or holiday use then this is it!
Some of the extensive list of property features include:
• Exposed aggregate polished concrete flooring throughout
• Cathedral ceilings with exposed feature timbers in living/dining
• Large kitchen with Corian bench tops, Smeg appliances including induction cook top and 2 ovens
• Wrap around Jarrah timber decked verandah with feature Donnybrook stone internal/external wall
• Norseman wood fireplace
• Separate study/office/ home theatre and lounge
• Bore with excellent quality water
• 165,000 Litre water tank
• HWS (electric) with heat pump
• Reticulated landscaped established native gardens
• Triple garage/workshop with direct entry into house
• Pea gravel asphalt driveway and paths
Don't miss this opportunity to inspect this stylish and spacious retreat, call for an inspection today
Last updated: 01:03PM on Jun 12th 2019