Rural for sale
2251 Glen Alice Road,
Mount Marsden, NSW
0 0 0
'BOGEE'- Approx 2582ac AUCTION Tue 26th Sept
BOGEEA Substantial Holding for the Rylstone District
Approx 2582 Acre Versatile & Picturesque Property running both Cattle & Sheep
Securely Watered – Long Double Frontage to Bogee River and 45 Dams
- Sealed road access – 15 mins. Rylstone and Kandos, 45 mins. Mudgee,1 hour Lithgow, 1½ hours Bathurst, 3½ hours Sydney.
- Versatile country – running both sheep and cattle.
- Ample arable areas - ideal for fodder cropping and further pasture improvement.
- Picturesque & undulating grazing country – protected by stands of shade and shelter timber.
- Secure water supply - long double frontage to the Bogee River, plus 45 dams.
- Well-presented 4 bedroom Homestead set in delightful garden surrounds.
- Manager’s home, 2 x sets cattle yards, shearing shed, 2 x hay sheds, 4 x machinery sheds.
“Bogee” is the ideal agriculture enterprise for those investors who wish to be close to Sydney and yet own a substantial sized country property.
Auction- 10:30 am, Tuesday 26th September 2017
Auction Works Rooms,
50 Margaret Street,
Sydney NSW 2000.
Property Code: 87
Last updated: 04:06PM on Aug 14th 2017