2251 Glen Alice Road,
Bogee - A Substantial Holding for the Rylstone DistrictA Versatile & Picturesque Property running both Cattle & Sheep
Securely Watered – Long Double Frontage to Bogee River and 45 Dams
Approx. 1,045.42 ha – 2,582 acres
• Sealed road access – 15 mins. Rylstone and Kandos, 45 mins. Mudgee,
1 hour Lithgow, 1½ hours Bathurst, 3½ hours Sydney.
• Versatile country – running both sheep and cattle.
• Ample arable areas - ideal for fodder cropping and further pasture improvement.
• Picturesque & undulating grazing country – protected by stands of shade and shelter timber.
• Secure water supply - long double frontage to the Bogee River, plus 45 dams.
• Well-presented 4 bedroom Homestead set in delightful garden surrounds.
• Manager’s home, 2 x sets cattle yards, shearing shed, 2 x hay sheds, 4 x machinery sheds.
“Bogee” is the ideal agriculture enterprise for those investors who wish to be close to Sydney and yet own a substantial sized country property.
Tuesday 26th September 2017
Auction Works Rooms, Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Starting time 10.30 am.