Unit for sale
2/26 Peregian Esplanade,
Peregian Beach, QLD
3 3 2
Prized Position, Trophy Property and Sensational ViewsPanoramic Ocean Views, Cutting Edge Design Only 100m Walk To The Sand
Motivated Sellers are moving on... One of Peregian's Finest - Perfectly located directly opposite the beach and only a short walk to heart of Peregian Village, Residence Two, Shoreline - Peregian Beach offers a sought after sophisticated beachside lifestyle and 180 degree ocean views.
Residence No 2 is an absolutely stunning freestanding beach house nestled peacefully in an up market pocket of Peregian Beach located in a boutique complex of only three. Perched high on Peregian Esplanade this secure and luxurious residence captures plentiful natural light, beautiful sea breezes and superb quality finishes throughout all within 100m walk to the sand. It is an ideal beach side holiday home or full time residence.
* Stunning modern contemporary interiors, marble flooring and plenty of natural light
* 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
* Multi-level luxurious residence with a private lift and mesmerising 180 degree ocean views
* The master suite is generous in size with ensuite bathroom finished in floor to ceiling marble tiles and features double vanities
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout and jet master fireplace
* Quality Miele appliances in kitchen, built in coffee machine and double door stainless refrigeration
* Open plan design, spacious living, dining and kitchen with corian bench tops
* Expansive terraces with superb views and separate sheltered sunny rear deck for an alternative entertaining space.
* Boutique complex of only three, fastidiously maintained.
* Double LUG with large storage areas and lift access to upper living areas.
* The complex is pet friendly
* Security access via intercom, lap pool, gymnasium in complex
This spectacular property is undoubtedly one of Peregian's Finest. This is an outstanding opportunity to own your slice of Peregian Beach.
Inspection by Appointment.
Last updated: 10:44AM on Oct 21st 2017