House for sale
2264 Banksia Lakes Drive,
Sanctuary Cove, QLD
4 3 5
MAGNIFICENT GOLF FRONTAGE RESIDENCE WITH BREATHTAKING VIEWS!A unique design which has the wow factor as soon as you step inside the door
- Spectacular golf frontage residence with multi car accommodation
- New home built by owner with a showroom that currently displays luxury cars but has
many other uses
- Comprises of 2 levels with stunning golf views to the 1st pines green from both levels
- Master bedroom has large balcony with retractable screens, generous size ensuite and huge walk in wardrobe with a study nook, powder room or for the fashionista it’s extra space for shoe and clothing storage
- Additional large upstairs bedroom with its own spacious ensuited
- Large guest suite at entry level along with additional bedroom or study
- Separate powder room
- Granite kitchen, island bench, adjoining butler’s pantry with superb golf course outlook
- For the wine connoisseur, there is a spacious wine cellar
- Large casual meal area
- Three car garaging with drive through court yard to showroom that can house an additional two cars if desired
- Covered outdoor patio area with retractable screens where you can relax and enjoy the views to the golf course while watching the kangaroos grazing peacefully only metres away
- This home has that beautiful light and airy feel with full windows that have motorised blinds, cross ventilated windows, tranquil water feature outside main living area.
Never worry about excess water charges with a large underground rain water storage tank servicing the garden with an automatic watering system in place
Easy buggy ride to the Marine Village, Intercontinental hotel and the Country Club
Situated on one of Sanctuary Coves most newly completed streets, only a short buggy drive to the main club house and country club. This home is built to maximise the breathtaking views in this section of the Pines.
The Sanctuary Cove lifestyle offers secure and relaxed living centred around one of Australia’s finest marina villages, with a wide range of facilities, specialty shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and a post office, bank, pharmacy and medical centre all within a short buggy ride.
The benefits of being a member of the Sanctuary Cove community include access to two championship golf courses, an exclusive country club with modern recreational facilities including tennis courts, gym, pool, sauna and dining facilities plus a golf practice range.
With all this comes peace of mind that comes from living in an exclusive community covered by 24 hour security patrols, back to base alarms systems and emergency medical attention call buttons in every home, Sanctuary Cove living offers the very best of lifestyles.
Sanctuary Cove is a gated community, contact agent for access
Last updated: 02:07PM on Oct 26th 2017