2/282 Campbell Parade,
Bondi Beach, NSW
Beachfront House-Size (103sqm approx.) Art Deco Living With 2 BalconiesEnjoy a dream Bondi lifestyle footsteps to the surf and sand at this sundrenched oversized apartment in Lurline, one of Campbell Parade's signature Art Deco buildings standing directly opposite the north end of the beach. Impressive for its house-size layout with 2 north-facing balconies, the apartment delivers spacious indoor-outdoor living with a breezy beach vibe.
Bright and airy with soaring ceilings, timber floors and sunny north aspect, the apartment features a wide central hall, sunroom, spacious living area (w balcony), separate dining area, open-plan gas kitchen, 2 double bedrooms (main w balcony), bathroom (w bath & separate shower), second toilet and concealed laundry.
Set in one of Bondi's premier locations, the apartment is secluded at the rear entry level of the upgraded security building with rear frontage to Brighton Boulevarde. Positioned for surfside living of ultimate convenience just around the corner from buses, village shops, buzzy cafes and celebrated restaurants.
- Premier blue-chip beachfront position
- Upgraded Art Deco security building
- Bright and airy w sunny north aspect
- Entry level position at rear of building
- Wide central entrance hall w archway
- 2 curved balconies, one w b/in seating
- Living area flows to sunroom & balconies
- Separate dining area adjacent to kitchen
- Open-plan gas kitchen w breakfast bench
- Main double bedroom w built-ins & balcony
- Second double bedroom w built-ins
- Bathroom w bath and separate shower
- 2nd toilet; Euro laundry; gas heating bayonet
- High ceilings, timber floors, ceiling fans
- Common rooftop terrace
- No common walls
- Footsteps to beach, cafes, shops, buses
- Stroll to bars and world-class restaurants