Villa for sale
2/287 Stanhill Drive,
Chevron Island, QLD
3 3 2
Scenic 3 Storey Villa On Prestigious Stanhill DriveDRESS CIRCLE LOCATION
Spacious 3 level luxury villa offering a low maintenance lifestyle to enjoy the local cafes, restaurants, arts centre and the beach.
View by Appointment
Superb views across the wide 6 knot water of Main River, this spacious three-storey villa, located in high demand Stanhill Drive, Chevron Island, is beautifully designed to celebrate its sun-drenched position and indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
Large and light-filled, the open plan kitchen features stone bench tops, generous storage, and large pantry. Two steps down is the spacious dining area and then the spacious light-filled lounge area that adjoins equally large waterside outdoor deck. The dining room looks onto a lovely low maintenance garden. On this ground level there's also a multi-media room, large laundry & shower with super-storage and a powder room.
Upstairs a window-wall with sliders drenches the expansive master bedroom with fantastic storage built-in robes and luxury ensuite with full size bath with tranquil water views over Surfers Paradise and Q1. Always a décor fashion statement, Plantation shutters separate the fully tiled, good-sized ensuite with vanity unit, massive mirror, and separate shower. There are two more queen size bedrooms with mirrored wardrobes here, plus a fully tiled family bathroom with vanity and separate shower and a very convenient study nook.
Downstairs is the large secure double garage as well as large storage room that is excellent as a workshop or gym.
3,000 litre water tank and window display garden.
Recreation and community conveniences are all very close at hand, - shopping, public transport, the stunning Surfers Paradise beaches, restaurants and bars and the highly respected TSS, (The Southport School) is just 5 minutes away.
The position is perfect, the address impeccable and the indoor/outdoor flow of the home is excellent. All that's needed now is for you to add your own personal touches and make this elite property your own piece of waterfront paradise.
• Superb 6 knot Main River position.
• Sensational Scenic and Panoramic Coastal Skyline, River and Hinterland Views.
• Sweeping panoramic views over Surfers Paradise, Q1, and down to Broadbeach. Attractive streetscape
• Light open plan kitchen/stone benches/good storage and walk-in pantry. Dining area
• Ultra-large lounge with window walls opening to outdoor living
• Expansive waterside recreation & entertaining area
• Large pontoon
• Spacious scenic master suite with fantastic storage built-in robes and luxury ensuite with full size bath
• Two further bedrooms upstairs.
• Family bathroom. 1 powder room
• Excellently equipped laundry/stone benchtops & super-storage
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning throughout
• Plantation shutters & ceiling fans throughout the home
• Hardwood and tiled floors
• Double garage/internal access & storage space
• Storage room/workshop
• 5 minutes to The Southport School. Close to all amenities
• Soon to be built the green bridge to new cultural arts centre will only be 500 metres away
• 750 metres walk to the light rail
• 1 Kilometre walk to the beach or Orchid Ave
• 500 metres walk to the heart of Chevron Island with an terrific array of boutique shopping and popular dining and cafes.
If you wish to view the property, at a time to suit you, please send us a message or email.
Last updated: 04:56PM on Jan 13th 2018