House for sale
229 Scarp Road,
9 3 5
RARE HILLS LOCATION WITH CAPTIVATING POTENTIAL30 Ha (75 Acres) with 3 Houses, 12 ha Citrus Orchard & 13 ha of grazing land on
2 Titles surrounded by state forest on 3 boundaries beautifully positioned in the rolling hills of Darling Ranges approximately 1 hour from Perth CBD.
Approx 5 mins drive from Serpentine's Bodhinyana Buddhist Monastery
- Travelling south past Serpentine on South West Highway and turn left onto Kingsbury Drive then 1st right past the monastery on to Scarp Road, travel further 3kms aprox to orchard on the left.
Locality: Serpentine - Jarrahdale Shire
Your choice is to continue on with the orchard with room to expand or diversify, lease the orchard to potential current leaseholders or clear the trees and use the land for pastoral pursuits or lifestyle with room to build your mansion on your own Ponderosa. Possibilities are endless!
- 3rd generation family run Citrus Orchard
- Spring fed dam with capacity of approx 5 mega litres, clay lined and filtered, producing beautiful water stored in a 250,000 litre tank which gravity feeds (35 psi and 3 phase) to orchard, shed and 3 houses.
- 3 older style timber framed homes all with 3 very large bedrooms, solar hot water, slow combustion stoves/open fire, split r/c air conditioning and pabx intercom between houses. All 3 houses are currently tenanted and fetching approx $250.00 per week.
- Shed is 40m x 20m x 5.3m gabled height with 2 separate offices, wc's shower with
wheelchair accessible and friendly facilities.
Concrete area consists of 30 x 20m, shed has a gassing chamber for fumigating and a colouring room which could also be used as cool rooms 2 (3 x 5m) which could hold up to 30 bins of fruit, weighing station and sorting facilities. Included is some ancillary equipment for citrus production such as tractor, mulching, fruit trailer, forklift and 15 white bins.
Information can be provided to buyer with regards to mapping of orchard, irrigation and electrical diagrams etc.
Assistance and advice can also be provided throughout the change over.
Where is Keysbrook? - Situated south of Serpentine and aprox 30 mins drive to Armadale, Rockingham and Mandurah.
Visit www.walkscore.com.au enter address of property to find out how far this property is in km's to local services and Perth etc.
Visit www.serpentinevalley.com.au to find out more about the local area.
For more information and to arrange a viewing by appointment please call Heather Payne on 0407 252 248.
Last updated: 07:46PM on Dec 18th 2014