23/1145 Pittwater Road,
Contemporary Haven With Immersive Ocean VistasAuction Location: On-Site.
Opposite Collaroy Beach, almost every room in this luxuriously large apartment captures perfectly framed views over a sparkling panoramic expanse of surf and sea. Immersed in natural light and cooling coastal breezes, the apartment showcases a stylish selection of contemporary appointments and an idyllic layout for relaxed indoor/outdoor entertaining. Set in the sophisticated ‘Indigo’ complex, it promises the very best of the Northern Beaches lifestyle at the doorstep, footsteps from village shops and seaside cafes.
- Expansive living and dining enclosed by full-width sliding glass doors
- Oversized North East Ocean facing balcony with ample room for alfresco dining
- Sleek Granite kitchen with quality stainless steel gas appliances and timber cabinetry
- Double-sized master bedroom with built-ins and water views
- Spacious second bedroom with porthole window, built in robes and separate study nook
- Chic en suite bathroom with bathtub, shower and mosaic feature tiles
- Double lock-up garage and large secure storage, lift access adjacent to parking and unit and A/V intercom
Explore the beautiful beachside parklands, popular cafes and eateries all with easy access to express buses and amenities. The Collaroy Sea Pool and Long Reef marine reserve are nearby and the location is considered by many to be one of Sydney’s premier sea side areas with Long Reef golf club, tennis courts and coastal walk, this area always features highly for new and established residents
Council Rates: $334.50 per quarter
Water Rates: $175.00 + usage per quarter
Strata Levies: $1,490.62 per quarter
Jeremy Cox 0416 003 734 / email@example.com