House for sale
23 and 25 Paddington Street,
North Perth, WA
6 3 3
WILL BE SOLD - NEGOTIATE NOW!
CALLING DEVELOPERS! MAXIMUM POTENTIAL!SUPREME FLEXIBILITY! This massive 1112sqm property is ripe for development with potential for multiple dwellings subject to council approval, and the options are mouth-watering!
- Zoned R30/40
- Subdivide the property into up to 4 lots*
- Maintain existing home as existing duplex property
- Renovate existing residence into a huge family home
- Maximise the potential with up to 12 residences*
SO MANY OPTIONS! This rare property is all about flexibility as this grand old dame of North Perth gets ready for her next era.
- 2 side by side lots of 556sqm
- Existing character home
- Excellent access with twin driveways down each side of the property
- Large back yard ripe for transformation
- 24m street frontage
MAKEOVER TIME! Renovators will be buzzing with excitement to get their hands on the original character home, which has polished jarrah floors, detailed plaster ceilings, original leadlight doors and bay windows.
- Multiple living areas, 2 kitchens, 3 bathrooms, 6 bedrooms, 3 garage spaces
FANTASTIC LOCATION! Popular neighbourhood just moments from cafes, restaurants, shopping centre and pubs.
- Close to Beaufort Street and Angove Street cafe strip
- Catchment area for Mt Lawley High School
- 1.3km to ECU Mt Lawley and WAAPA
- 4km to the CBD
(*Subject to apartment size and council approval)
Last updated: 04:19PM on Jan 22nd 2018