Semi-rural Acreage for sale
23 Bahrview Drive,
Bahrs Scrub, QLD
6 5 6
25 minutes from Brisbane & 45 minutes to Gold Coast!Acreage with Two Dwellings! Perfect for Bed & Breakfast Homestead or a Retreat!
The possibilities for this home is outstanding! With 2 dwellings (main house and cottage) and all the extras (tennis court, theatre, pool, sauna and seclusion), this home affords a combination of family arrangements and business opportunities:
* BBB "Bahrview Bed & Breakfast"
* Bahrview Spiritual Retreat - offering health and well-being services
* or just acreage living for a large extended family.
23 Bahrview Drive in Bahrs Scrub is sheer opulence combined with the beautiful setting of acreage land.
The secluded views is matched by the strength of the construction. The owner is a builder, and this whole estate is built to commercial standards with steel frames. Being the one and only owners, you have the benefit of being the second exclusive owner.
Inclusions are bountiful:
* a tennis court (with night lighting so you can play all year round)
* an inground salt water pool with gentle sloping entry for even the youngest swimmer!
* a theatre to escape to
* a sauna to destress and detox in
* a complete bar area with pool table and a granite fire place for night entertainment
This homestead even has
- a bore at the front which services the cottage home
- a sizable cat cage attached next to the main house (pet friendly retreat?)
- water tank holding 8000 litres
- irrigation system for every lawn
- an internal road allowing you to drive around the whole allotment - perfect for maintenance and efficiency
- an electronic front gate to protect your privacy and exclusivity
Pitched on the hill top of 7,283m2 of land, you have 360 degrees views. Be able to watch the weather roll over. Your guests will be enthralled!
Attached are site plans and floors plans of the main house and the cottage. There are so much to take in. Viewings are by appointment only and allow 30-45 minutes.
The main Queenslander (1993) homestead is built on three (3) levels.
The ground level offers:
* private theatre complete with theatre lounge and sound proofing
* rumpus with a comprehensive Bar, marble fire place
* double lock garage with remote control
* bathroom with shower
* laundry and
* utility room
* storage / workshop
The second level of the main house is the hub of the house with:
* formal lounge and dining with granite fire place overlooking
* beautiful hardwood (blackbutt) flooring
* a verandah looking into hinterland
* kitchen with induction cooktops, pyroletic ovens (self cleaning)
* benched meals area and family room
* formal dining
* 2 bedrooms with its own lounge area and walk in robes
* main bathroom with standalone bath tubs
The third level offers a master bedroom and ensuite, study and lounge areas.
The cottage (built 1998) being the 2nd dwelling is a sizable home allowing to live comfortably if you plan to run a Bed & Breakfast.
The cottage downstairs gives you
* kitchen with meals and family area
* 2 bathrooms (main bathroom and ensuite)
* 2 bedrooms
* double carport (your own driveway)
* 3rd Bedroom
* Lounge and
Operationally this acreage home is on town water, bio enviro cycle (quarterly servicing) and bore water.
Bahrs Scrub is close to the entrance to the Pacific Motorway between Brisbane and Gold Coast.
Locally you're only a 10 minutes from schools, shopping centres and other services.
- Windaroo State School (Prep- Yr 7 Co-education)
- Windaroo Valley State High School (Yr 8 - 12 Co-education)
Call now for a private viewing of this amazing opportunity to live and work. Call 0420 988 751.
Last updated: 12:58PM on Nov 21st 2017