House for sale
23 Bellevue Street,
4 2 1
Auction on site unless sold prior
Sunlit home a stroll from shops and trainPeacefully set amid nature, this sunlit home offers a fluid layout. Set on approx. 600sqm in a quiet street footsteps from Thornleigh Marketplace and the train station.
- Spacious formal lounge plus separate dining adjoining the kitchen
- Sunroom with large windows capturing natural light and garden vista
- Covered entertaining patio overlooks a secure child friendly backyard
- Modern gas kitchen features a walk in pantry and plenty of storage
- Four good sized bedrooms, three are complete with built in wardrobes
- Well appointed family sized bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Air conditioning, timber floorboards, heating, oversized laundry
- An excellent opportunity for smart investors or growing families
- Off street parking for two cars, long driveway, secure side access, garden shed
- Close to buses, parks and schools with easy access to the M1 motorway
For further information, please call Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Last updated: 02:19PM on Feb 22nd 2018