23 Bellevue Street,
Sold by Patrick Goode - 02 9481 9199Sunlit home a stroll from shops and train
Peacefully set amid nature, this sunlit home offers a fluid layout. Set on approx. 600sqm in a quiet street footsteps from Thornleigh Marketplace and the train station.
- Spacious formal lounge plus separate dining adjoining the kitchen
- Sunroom with large windows capturing natural light and garden vista
- Covered entertaining patio overlooks a secure child friendly backyard
- Modern gas kitchen features a walk in pantry and plenty of storage
- Four good sized bedrooms, three are complete with built in wardrobes
- Well appointed family sized bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Air conditioning, timber floorboards, heating, oversized laundry
- An excellent opportunity for smart investors or growing families
- Off street parking for two cars, long driveway, secure side access, garden shed
- Close to buses, parks and schools with easy access to the M1 motorway
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.