House for sale
23 Caravel Court,
6 3 3
HUGE QUAY LINE – PERFECT FOR ANY BOAT UP TO 90FT – AND STILL NOT LOSE YOUR EXPANSIVE AND SWEEPING CANAL VIEWSPhone enquiry code for this property: 8658
With a huge 33.5m quay line on a sought after north east facing, generously sized 892 square metre block and a stunning contemporary double story residence – this property has it all.
From the moment you walk past the front gate into a lush tropical feeling portico area with the cascading water feature into the fish pond – a sense of calmness envelops you.
From the beautiful entrance to the “winter room” replete with projector and concealed screen through to the kitchen – which needs to be seen to be believed through to the bi-fold doors to the huge outdoor deck – the house just flows beautifully from indoor to outdoor and oozes tranquillity.
Full advantage has been taken of the canal views, from this premium position where whilst you could sit and immerse yourself in a book - it will be hard not to watch the passing of pleasure boats. Oh, and keep an eye out for the Dolphins!
Utilising a neutral colour palate, the gourmet kitchen consists of 10 meters of 80mm Caesar stone benchtops, 2-pac cabinetry which provides enviable storage space. European appliances including a 900mm wide induction cook-top, with a fantastic pantry with direct access to the garage. It is a real entertainers delight.
Other memorising features for this property include:
• 5 built-in bedrooms
• The deluxe main bedroom features walk-in robe, spacious en-suite and large sliding doors onto a private balcony overlooking the expansive canal views.
• Separate 6th bedroom or set up for a home office.
• 3 stylish bathrooms. The main bathroom has spa bath, shower and dual vanities.
• Spacious and open living, dining and family room opening onto;
• Alfresco dining deck overlooking the large 9M X 4.5M in ground swimming pool bordered by sandstone pavers and lawn area. Plenty of grass for your fury loved ones.
• Built- in laundry.
• 3 car accommodation. Consists of double lockup on one side of the property with drive through access, and a single garage on the other side, where if not used for a car could be a huge workshop area.
• Front garden area has insert area to accommodate a trailer or jet ski – hidden from the street.
• Ducted air conditioning to upstairs, and 3 split systems for downstairs, however due to the breezes are hardly ever required.
• Also throw in:
• Solar power. 6kw in panels and a 5kw inverter – most of your powered needs are covered.
• 10,000 litre water tank – plumbed to two toilets ads to the eco-friendliness of this property.
MAKE NO MISTAKE, THIS NORTH EAST FACING WATERFRONT HOME WITH OVERSIZED QUAY LINE AND 10M PONTOON OVERLOOKING A HUGE BOWL OF WATER IS AS RARE AS IT SOUNDS. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE A BOAT OF NEARLY ANY SIZE – AND NOT LOSE YOUR VIEW.
LOCK IN YOUR LIFESTYLE INVESTMENT NOW!
Phone enquiry code for this property: 8658
Last updated: 01:31AM on Oct 15th 2018