23 Courtley Road,
Beacon Hill, NSW
Bright and modern family haven with stunning viewsStep inside this freshly renovated residence and revel in its bright open living spaces, flexible functionality and spectacular panoramas that sweep to the ocean and Manly. Nestled on 594sqm (approx.) with near level rear lawn and a tranquil in-ground pool, it is nestled in a peaceful family friendly locale.
- Relax or entertain to a backdrop of wide Pacific horizons
- Gaze across to Manly's dazzling night lights and St Patrick's
- Extensive L-shaped living and dining space reveals the views
- Easy flow to a covered entertainers' deck with stunning views
- Family room can form part of a near self-contained retreat
- Sleek CaesarStone kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms, two have built-ins and ocean views
- Sparkling new full bathroom, timber floors, zoned ducted a/c
- Moments from schools, The Mall, beaches and new hospital
- Automatic tandem lock-up garage, stroll to numerous parks.
Council Rates: $442.10 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $171.98 p/q (approx.)
Total Size: 594 sqm (approx.)