House for sale
23 Kestrel Crescent,
Peregian Beach, QLD
3 2 2
Stunning North Facing ResidenceThis luxury designer home has not only scooped the awards pool state-wide, but is also a winner nationally; oozing with contemporary chic and sophistication, this is the ultimate dream lifestyle home showcasing the very best of everything, including spectacular ocean views.
Over two storeys, the home is complete with three bedrooms, home office, two bathrooms plus powder room, two separate living areas, upstairs deck framing coastal vista, galley style designer kitchen, alfresco entertaining terrace, suspended lap pool plus double lock up garage on a landscaped, fully fenced 546m2 block.
Built in 2005 with no expense spared and paramount attention to detail, the complete package is nothing short of breathtaking in every sense...including the gorgeous views and gentle ocean breezes.
Features include: ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, polished hardwood timber floors, abundant use of glass windows and louvres to display view and invite in sunshine and light, romantic spa bath in ensuite, high ceilings, soft lighting and tasteful, fresh decor; this is a home that epitomises effortless and timeless elegance.
A kitchen of the quality one would demand in a home of this calibre, is well equipped with premium stainless steel appliances, stone benches, abundant storage; a veritable entertainers' delight!
• Luxury designer home, winner of national & state awards
• Stunning ocean views, premium fixtures & fittings t/out
• 3 bedrooms, office, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 separate living areas
• Sophisticated galley style kitchen with quality appliances
• Polished hardwood timber floors, ducted air-conditioning
• Inviting alfresco entertaining area overlooking lap pool
• So many extras enhance aesthetic appeal & liveability
• DLUG, fully fenced landscaped gardens on 546m2
• Walk to beach, surf club, local shopping village, parks
• Short drive to schools, golf course, major roads
• One of Peregian's finest homes truly outstanding
• Owner needs urgent sale incredible value on offer!!
The floor plan is well crafted and facilitates excellent separation of living with the parents' retreat on a separate level to the other bedrooms, and with a living room on each level. As pleasing and stylish as this home is aesthetically, importantly, it is also practical, comfortable, very functional and liveable; not the least bit sterile, in fact, it has very inviting and warm ambience.
With a charming alfresco entertaining area, this is a home that you will want to regularly invite friends and family for BBQ's, drinks, dinner parties, pool parties and any sort of social occasion it is just perfect for the Sunshine Coast climate and lifestyle.
Located within walking distance to the beach, Peregian Beach shops, surf club, parks, and tavern; it's only a short drive to quality private and public schools, golf courses, major arterial routes, airport and Noosa.
Buyers in the prestige market absolutely must inspect truly special, an amazing home and lifestyle awaits!
Last updated: 03:23PM on Jun 19th 2016