House for sale
23 Kootenai Drive,
Tamborine Mountain, QLD
10 7 6
Outstanding Equine & Lifestyle PropertySet amongst majestic gardens and rainforests on North Tamborine Mountain, this unique property is located only minutes from North Tamborine Village, which relishes a wonderful community spirit!
This outstanding property offers a main house and four self-contained garden cottages on ten acres of usable land with rolling green pastures, extensive landscaping and manicured lawns.
For the equine enthusiast, this home is a horse-lovers haven, with an Olympic sized arena, stables, and four fenced paddocks.
Superbly maintained, this property is certainly one of North Tamborine Mountain's finest lifestyle properties. Presented is a unique opportunity for a purchaser who will appreciate the special qualities of this outstanding property with endless possibilities.
• Four- bedroom brick veneer, split-level residence providing the ideal environment for comfortable family living
• Master suite with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Separate office or additional bedroom
• Huge entertainment verandah, fireplace for cosy winter nights
• Internal access via automatic double lockup garage
• Four, one and two- bedroom self-contained cottages
• Separate living rooms opening onto verandahs
• Three bathrooms; Timber flooring
• Fireplace and kitchenette
• Undercover parking
• Olympic size dressage arena (60 x 20);
• Four horse friendly paddocks with electric fencing and stabling
• Plenty of room and easy access for horse floats
Out Buildings and Farm Infrastructure
• Three large colourbond sheds
• Five horse shelters
• Two stalls with yards
• Caretaker's accommodation featuring a bedroom, bathroom and large room, with access to a large workshop and storage
• Huge storage sheds for farm machinery and equipment
• Large chicken pen
From street level hedges and garden are all that can be seen, keeping the mystery of what beholds the lucky owner, and providing privacy/security.
Enjoy plentiful water supplies to the property which provides stunning gardens and lawns all year round which allows you the home and garden lifestyle!
Offering a charming blend of rural-country living, this property presents the ideal opportunity for a large family, or even an extended family, to live amongst nature whilst utilising the cottages to continue producing income as rentals.
Tamborine Mountain is located in the picturesque Gold Coast hinterland, 70km from Brisbane and 30km the Gold Coast. The tropical rainforests provide breathtaking scenery, views and abundant wildlife. Tamborine Mountain offers wineries, top-class restaurants, cafes, festivals and events, and access to three schools including a private college.
Contact Mashelle Jones on 0409 490 045 to organise a private inspection.
Last updated: 04:00PM on Jan 18th 2018