House for sale
23 Kootenai Drive,
Tamborine Mountain, QLD
10 7 6
10 Acres of North Tamborine Lifestyle!Sellers have relocated and intent on quickly simplifying their lives!
This outstanding property includes a main house and four self-contained guest cottages on ten acres offering you an opportunity to earn an extra income and have a country lifestyle!
Set amongst gardens and rain forests in sought after "Forest Park"
on North Tamborine Mountain, this unique property is located only minutes from North Tamborine Village, which relishes a wonderful community spirit with its art galleries, markets, shops and bustling cafe culture.
The property is a horse-lovers haven, with an Olympic sized arena, stables, four fenced paddocks and could also be used as a horse rest and recreation centre, training facility or a horse holiday stay!
Superbly maintained, this is one of North Tamborine Mountain's finest lifestyle properties. An inspection is the only way to appreciate what this property has to offer!
• Four- bedroom brick veneer, split-level residence providing the ideal
environment for comfortable family living
• Master suite with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Separate office or additional bedroom
• Huge entertainment verandah, fireplace for cosy winter nights
• Internal access via automatic double lockup garage
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning - solar power
• Four, one and two- bedroom self-contained cottages
• Separate living rooms opening onto verandahs
• Three bathrooms; Timber flooring
• Fireplace and kitchenette-furnished-new appliances
• Undercover parking
• Proven track record for revenue generation, own website
• Olympic size dressage arena (60 x 20);
• Four horse paddocks with equimesh and hotwire
• Plenty of room and easy access for horse floats
Out Buildings and Farm Infrastructure
• Three large colourbond sheds
• Five horse shelters
• Two stalls with yards
• Huge storage sheds for farm machinery and equipment
• Large chicken pen and vegetable garden
From street level hedges and garden are all that can be seen, keeping the mystery of what beholds the lucky owner, and providing privacy/security.
Enjoy plentiful water supplies to the property which provides stunning gardens and lawns all year round which allows you the home and garden lifestyle!
Offering a charming blend of rural-country living, this property presents the ideal opportunity for a large family, or even an extended family, to live amongst nature whilst utilising the cottages to continue producing income as rentals.
Tamborine Mountain is located in the picturesque Gold Coast hinterland, 70km from Brisbane and 30km the Gold Coast. The tropical rainforests provide breathtaking scenery, views and abundant wildlife. Tamborine Mountain offers wineries, top-class restaurants, cafes, festivals and events.
Last updated: 11:03AM on Mar 15th 2018