23 Laurel Avenue,
Linden Park, SA
Sold Prior to Marketing!This exceptional modern home has an almost endless list of features and luxuries. The sublime construction by Scott Salisbury Homes was completed in 2007 and represents the pinnacle of contemporary design and craftsmanship with amazing attention to detail and faultless finishes.
The simple but stylish frontage opens to reveal a light and airy home of impressive proportions and a perfect floor plan. Characterised by clean lines, the home unfolds to reveal both intimate and open spaces for the whole family including 3 double bedrooms plus study, master bedroom with walk in robe and chic ensuite with heated towel rails, a home theatre or formal sitting room, stunning open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room with direct access to the pavilion.
The spacious light filled rooms have 3 metre ceilings. With understated elegance, large picture windows seamlessly connect the outside in creating a light and airy ambiance. The gardens wrap around the home on three sides. Raised garden beds feature beautiful Crepe Myrtles. It is a lovely private oasis.
Situated on a quiet street within close proximity to Greenhill Road transport, Burnside Village, pool and library, this home offers convenience for the executive family. It is so soothing and serene you will never want to leave.
What makes this residence special:
• Extensive use of natural materials including Blackbutt timber floors and marble tiles
• State of the art Hills home cabling throughout plus built in ceiling speakers to the family room
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, gas log fire in family room and gas heating in the study
• 2 bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling plus a powder room. Spa bath to main bathroom
• Incredible dream laundry with built-in ironing board and ample cabinetry
• Quality appliances include Miele convection microwave, cook top, wall oven, steam oven and range hood.
• Clever storage throughout
• Extra large double garage with room for a workbench and attic storage accessed by pull-down ladder
• Amazing pavilion housing outdoor kitchen with mains gas supply for built in BBQ, separate gas burner, heating, ceiling fan, sink, range hood, outdoor speakers and auto blinds that create the perfect outdoor room
• 17 solar panels providing 5kw
• Professionally landscaped gardens with automated watering system