23 Lucy Street,
A Serene & Stylish OasisAuction: Saturday 9th December - View/Register from 10.00am for Auction at 10.30am
A simply delightful surprise soaring across three levels, nestled in its own private sanctuary and behind the hedged garden and the lace worked facade is this gorgeous entirely freestanding Victorian home which is enhanced by classical charm and modern function. The downstairs rear floor plan offers a spacious open living area connected to the garden and swimming pool.
* Welcoming entry to a reception/family space
* Four double bedrooms plus a loft retreat, home office or 5th bedroom. The main is a light-filled, sublime bedroom with a large built-in robe and is zoned on the second level, upstairs to the rear
* The sky-lit kitchen with walk-in pantry, gas cooker and stone benches complements the contemporary living space and confirms the current day comfort of this home
* Two modern bathrooms and a second separate WC decorated in warm hues
* Laundry with ample built-in cupboards and room for side by side washer and dryer
* Rear lane access to the lock-up garage, workshop and storage
* Additional features: Reverse cycle air conditioning in 3 bedrooms and loft retreat, fans, gas heaters, outdoor shower, Italian porcelain tiles, floorboards, high ceilings, north/easterly entertaining area, close to excellent private and public schools, transport and shops and approximately 9.4 kms from the CBD
A seamless indoor-outdoor connection to an alfresco space and pool offers a truly exceptional family home.
Council Rates: $533.00 per quarter approx
Water Rates: $181.00 per quarter approx