23 Mark Street,
Peaceful and private Queenslander home on 964m2Very rarely do such beautiful homes present to the market in this tightly held enclave.
Stylishly presented and designed with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this is a home that caters for todays modern lifestyle yet exudes an understated elegance of a bygone era with high ceilings, polished timber floors, fretwork, and vj walls. The central hallway draws you to the rear of the home which is where the real magic can be discovered in the spacious open plan living rooms incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen. The whole area free flows through timber bi-fold doors to the expansive entertainers deck. The rear gardens will amaze and impress you, having been thoughtfully and beautifully designed to create a private sanctuary.
Live only moments away from parkland, bikeways and shopping, this home is essential viewing.
- 4 generous bedrooms - main with built ins, walk in robe and ensuite
- Kitchen features Caesar stone benchtops, European appliances, 2 pac soft closing cabinetry
- Generous main bathroom with another bathroom downstairs
- Ample storage, drying area, 2 car undercover accommodation, rain water tanks (14,000 ltrs)
- Workshop / storage area underneath - ideal to build in
- Minutes from Newmarket Village, Kelvin Grove College catchment, QUT, Royal Brisbane Womens Hospital and CBD