23 Plowman Street,
North Bondi, NSW
Bondi's Best Buy - Classic Coastal SemiFreestanding to the north side, this spacious period semi stands on a sundrenched level block in a quiet pocket of North Bondi. Brimming with potential for modern renovation and/or extension (subject to council approval), the property presents a wonderful opportunity to create a chic beachside home.
Ideal for those searching for a house to personalise with creative flair, it has a generous layout including an L-shaped entry hall, 2 double bedrooms (one with adjacent sunroom/study), spacious living area, large eat-in kitchen, original bathroom and laundry. Additional features include high ceilings, wide engineered Oak floorboards, skylights, covered patio and sunny backyard with storage shed.
Superbly positioned for a walk-to-everywhere lifestyle, the property is 250 metres level stroll to Seven Ways cafes/shops, 750 metres to Hall Street shopping/dining hub and about 10 minutes walk to the surf n' sand of Bondi Beach. Owned by the same family for decades, the home offers scope to capitalise in a sought after location close to buses, schools and the beach.
- Spacious semi with sunny north side aspect
- Level block with side path to the backyard
- L-shaped hall with b/in storage cupboard
- Large living area with north facing window
- Big eat-in kitchen filled with natural light
- Main bedroom with generous built-ins
- Sunroom/study adjacent to main bedroom
- 2nd double bedroom; original bathroom
- High ceilings, engineered Oak floorboards
- Covered alfresco patio flows to backyard
- Lock-up storage shed in the backyard
- Walk to Seven Ways, Hall Street & beach