23 Yallanga Place,
SOLD BY BRENT HIGGINSAn exciting opportunity within Mooloolaba's tightly held "walk to the beach" waterfront precinct. The biggest decision at Yallanga Place is will you walk, ride or boat to Mooloolaba's incredible draw cards, exceptional beach, safe swimming, cafes, restaurants and of course the nautical lifestyle via the Mooloolah River to the Pacific Ocean.
Having created so many memories this purpose built family home is offered to the market for the first time. Set over one level the home occupies an incredible 964m land parcel with a sweeping 32.2m canal frontage. Views encompass the Mooloolaba skyline to the North East, a broad junction of 3 canals and right around to the South East boundary of this extraordinary site.
To enhance the lifestyle benefits of the home many additions were made in 2006. The pool, timber decks, landscaping and water features were awarded for their design and construction. A perfect place to enjoy Qld's warm summer days and refreshing afternoon breezes.
Key lifestyle advantages include:
- Quick accessibility to the Mooloolah River and safe access to the Ocean
- Eye-catching, suspended timber deck and 10m pontoon with power and water
- Stunning water features with floating deck and infinity edge
- Stunning pool and spa (both heated & automated using magnesium salts) are fringed by tropical landscaping
- Sandy beach perfect for families - paddle boards, kayaks & fishing
- Outdoor bbq/pizza area with secondary entertaining zone under a market umbrella
- Multiple internal living & entertaining zones - casual, formal and social/billiard room with bar
- Pitched ceilings, extensive glass and bi-fold doors used to great effect
- Entertainers kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry and full water views
To delight the family:
- 5 spacious bedrooms, children's rooms feature built-in study desks
- Master with glass feature to enhance view to water & landscaped gardens
- Master suite has large walk-in robe, ensuite and separate toilet
- 3 bathrooms and 3 toilets inclusive of the master ensuite
- 5th bedroom has external access if you chose to have a home based business
- Over 400m2 under roof & approx 311m2 internally, providing space for everyone
Other key attractions include the homes cul de sac position ensuring the ultimate in privacy behind the gated entrance which meanders through lush landscaping to the double door entry. For those looking to store a caravan, double gates provide security off the street and the grounds are set for low maintenance and have an automated watering system.
With summer and Christmas fast approaching and few homes with these key benefits available we urge you to inspect 23 Yallanga Place.
This is your chance to acquire the old adage - position, position, position complimented by a comprehensive residence....just in time for summer.