House for sale
231 Charleton Street,
4 2 6
Buyers over $1,500,000
Tranquil HideawayAlongside the luxurious homes of Chandler, this sprawling family residence encompasses elegant living with a hint of polished country comfort.
Positioned on a sprawling 2.5 acres of lush grounds providing space and seclusion, this idyllic residence is the epitome of peace and privacy with picturesque surrounds and a fully fenced paddock.
All on one level for seamless connectivity and functionality, this property boasts an ideal north, easterly aspect encompassing the best that Queensland has to offer.
Property features include:
- 5 generously sized bedrooms, master with en-suite and walk-in-robe
- Large open plan living and kitchen area opening out to a large outdoor entertaining area
- 4 separate living areas comprising of formal lounge, dining room, rumpus/media room, family/meal room
- Living areas feature timber flooring
- Zoned ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Extensive paved alfresco entertaining area that overlooks the sparkling inground pool and established gardens
- Covered shelter for two horses, fully fenced paddock
- 9 x 6m work shed with annex suitable for boat/caravan/horse float and has separate side entrance
- Intercom and remote front gate access
- 2 x 20,000 litre water tanks
Situated in the prestigious suburb of Chandler, this secluded escape features all the convenience of city living without being in the middle of the hustle and bustle. Being only moments from Carindale - Westfield shopping Centres, cafes and restaurants, while being less than 25 minutes from Brisbane City as well as easy access to the Gateway Motorway which leads to either Gold or Sunshine Coasts.
Opportunities like this seldom come along, don't let this one slip by.....
Last updated: 02:56AM on Apr 9th 2019