House for sale
236-238 Old Northern Road,
Castle Hill, NSW
3 1 0
Price Guide $5,000,000-$5,400,000
Untapped PotentialA unique opportunity to purchase two adjacent properties currently zoned R4 High Density Residential. Both properties are currently leased and are returning $6850.00 per month, one of which as a medical practice with car parking. The properties are located only approx. 600m walk to the Castle Hill Train station that is currently under construction.
It is truly rare that such an offering becomes available in Castle Hill. These properties will suite any astute purchaser looking to secure a property with potential whether it be short term or long.
Both properties are to be sold by auction together unless sold prior.
* Currently zoned R4 High Density Residential
* Two properties to be sold inline
* Combined land area of approx. 1337m2
* Unique landlocked site.
* Main road exposure
* Level 5 min walk to new castle hill station under construction.
* Approx. 600m to new station site.
* Current total rental return of $6850.00 per month
Contact Matt Wolfe on 0419 017 027 for more information.
Last updated: 12:03PM on Feb 2nd 2017