House for sale
23B Bindaring Pde,
3 2 2
Offers from $2.395M
Last Remaining Riverside ResidenceThis is a rare opportunity to purchase a slice of lock up and leave luxury, midway between the shopping and retail hubs of Claremont and Peppermint Grove and just minutes from the Freshwater Bay foreshore and its winding trails of riverside walks.
This superbly designed home is set on elevated and private block and surrounded by a natural canopy of established trees and greenery. Featuring elevated ceilings and dual level voids, the focus is on a restrained sense of contemporary luxury that promotes an easy, river-side lifestyle.
Offering a plethora of bespoke features and finishes, combining a meticulous eye for detail and design in a whisper quiet, private location. Integrating superb natural finishes which offers upper and lower level living options and a versatile, open plan footprint.
Upper and lower level open plan living and entertaining spaces feature internal courtyards to capitalise on Perth's celebrated natural light and are designed with our unique climate and conditions in mind. Perfect for those chasing a cosmopolitan, lock up and leave lifestyle, this unique home offers an enviable lifestyle in the heart of the western suburbs.
Designed to take advantage of cooling coastal breezes and Perth's trademark northern light, they easily balance simplicity and luxury, in a contemporary natural colour palette.
• Private Lift
• Open Plan Living | Dining | Kitchen
• Reverse Cycle Heating & Ducted Cooling to all areas
• Australian Oak Engineered Hardwood Flooring
• Miele Appliances to kitchen
• Master Bedroom with En-suite & Walk-in Robe with access to Courtyard
• Double Garage
Situated right on the border of two of Perth's most sought after residential suburbs, where grand riverside homes sit easily alongside some or this city's best architecturally designed residences, this sought after riverside location blends sweeping river views with lazy Sunday afternoon picnics on the shores of Freshwater Bay. Elegant riverside dining or casual sunset dinners on the lawn with fish and chips, it is an enviable location offering a world of possibilities.
• 72m walk to Foreshore Reserve Mosman Park
• 550m walk to Presbyterian Ladies College
• 650m walk to Public Transport Stops
• 800m walk to Freshwater Bay
• 1km walk to Freshwater Caf and Freshwater Bay Yacht Club
• 1km walk to North Cottesloe Primary
• 1.3km walk to Cottesloe Central Shopping Centre
• 1.3km walk to Cottesloe Train Station
Last updated: 07:09PM on Dec 3rd 2019