24 Arnold Street,
Carlton North, VIC
Rare find with exceptional buyer appeal in Princes Hill...The ultimate renovators delight or a select investment opportunity to recreate for family buyers - this faded Federation gem in a parkside pocket has exceptional potential for total transformation into a sophisticated urban oasis. As rare as it is unrenovated, this single fronted, double brick cottage remarkably retains many period details including ornate timber mantles, stained glass and ceiling roses within a flexible, original floorplan of generous, high-ceilinged rooms opening to a deep rear garden containing highly-prized, secure off street parking with a double garage and ROW.
In a tranquil leafy setting on the edge of the city, surrounded by iconic parkland and within walking distance to a choice of schools, trams or buses, Rathdowne Village or Lygon Street cafes, boutiques and shopping, Melbourne University or RMIT, this home affords thrilling potential to renovate and extend (STCA) to maximise stunning sunset and skyline views.
- Secure double garage with additional on-street parking
- Metres from Princes Park, buses, trams and schools
- Walk to a choice of vibrant village shopping and dining
- On the doorstop of the CBD with easy access to Eastern Freeway, CityLink
- Rare, unrenovated offering in a leafy, tranquil pocket
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.24arnoldstreetprinceshill.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days