24 Balmoral Crescent,
Surrey Hills, VIC
A majestic Windsor Park Federation landmarkA rare jewel that glistens with a spectacular fusion of period beauty and modern glamour, 'Espero' is a romantic 5 bedroom c1905 Federation residence renowned for its prominent position within the Windsor Park Estate.
Magnificently situated on 1580 sq m approx. of manicured gardens, live just steps to Surrey Hills Primary School, train station and enticing Union Road cafes.
Embraced by a tessellated return verandah, stunning floorboards blend beautifully with breathtaking ornate ceilings and exquisite period detailing. Elegant fireplaces and regal bay windows are focal points in the formal lounge and ground floor bedrooms. Entertaining is a breeze thanks to the vast dining and family room with a superb stone kitchen at one end and decking out to the heated pool/spa and gorgeous alfresco at the other.
A wonderful family design, relax in the retreat/theatre, large office/sitting room and master bedroom with balcony, walk-in robe and dual vanity ensuite. Featuring a stylish bathroom, powder room and study, enjoy easy access to leading independent schools and the CBD.
* Landmark Federation residence in the Windsor Park Estate
* Combines period beauty with modern glamour
* Situated on 1580 sq m approx. with a heated pool/spa
* Enjoy a selection of expansive living zones
* Superb family-sized stone kitchen with European appliances
* A master bedroom with balcony, WIR and ensuite
* Metres to Surrey Hills Primary, train and Union Road cafes
* Easy access to leading schools and the CBD
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days