24 Brook Crescent,
Box Hill South, VIC
Family inspiration in the illustrious MWSC zoneMerely metres from child-friendly parkland, Gardiners Creek trail and Box Hill Golf Course, this enticing home offers a traditional 3 bedroom floorplan and an inspiring future.
The deep front verandah offers a warm welcome, with French doors opening into the spacious lounge/dining room with open fireplace. Featuring 2 bathrooms, gas ducted heating, carport and double garage, look forward to renovating and extending when ready (STCA).
Centrally located for an effortless walk to Deakin University, Burwood Highway tram, Presbyterian Ladies College and Roberts McCubbin Primary School, be zoned for Mount Waverley Secondary College and live moments from an array of brilliant shopping precincts.
* Elegant 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in a quiet crescent
* Metres to parks, Gardiners Creek trail and golf course
* Zoned for Mount Waverley Secondary College
* Deep front verandah and spacious lounge/dining (OFP)
* Ideal to renovate and extend (STCA)
* Walk to Deakin Uni, tram, PLC and primary schools
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.24brookcrescentboxhillsouth.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 120 days