House for sale
24 Cayman Crescent,
5 4 4
The Romance of the MediterraneanHave you ever dreamed of living in a luxurious Italian villa overlooking the Mediterranean... Now you can experience that dream in reality on Brisbane's elite Raby Bay.
Set among prestige homes on a large 1,247sqm lot, this graceful residence has been imaginatively designed and craftsman built with meticulous attention to detail. Italianate columns, arched windows and broad sunlit terraces exude a timeless elegance, while the generous two-storey layout provides spacious comfort for family and guests.
Interior finishes are exquisite, including high ceilings with decorative cornices, crystal chandeliers in formal areas, solid timber doors and window frames, with polished granite used in benchtops and stairs.
For alfresco entertaining, the poolside pavilion offers a full bbq kitchen, while the immaculate gardens feature hedges, pencil pines and classical statuary to continue the romantic Mediterranean theme. With an easterly 30m. waterfrontage this property is ideal for the boating enthusiast, affording bridge-free ocean access from a sheltered inlet.
- A versatile 913sqm of internal living area across 2 spacious levels
- Vast formal lounge, separate family room and elegant formal dining
- Family meals area adjoins an exquisite kitchen with granite benches
- Large executive study could be easily converted to a sixth bedroom
- Luxury master retreat has a walk-in robe and opulent spa ensuite
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, electronic security system
- 30m water frontage, garaging for 4 cars, workshop, rainwater tanks
- French doors lead to sun terraces around the custom-designed pool
- Fully tiled solar-heated pool enjoys 180 degree calm water outlook
- Impressive 30m water frontage to accommodate a large pontoon
Last updated: 07:55AM on Aug 21st 2019