House for sale
24 Erave Avenue,
Runaway Bay, QLD
5 2 4
Offers over $1,150,000
LAST CHANCE TO SECURE AS OFFERS ARE IN NEGOTIATION.Inspect and make your offer TODAY!!!
Situated in quiet cul- de- sac, this North to water fantastic family home has been built to last.
Boasting an expansive 25m of premium North facing water frontage, this functional floor plan has been designed to take in every aspect of this great vista. Solid construction double brick rendered home is situated on two levels, you will enjoy sprawling open plan living downstairs with multiple areas to entertain.
The home is centrally located and close to schools, church, library, Runaway Bays super sports centre and The Runaway Bay Shopping Centre.
Economic to run, this family home offers 4.2kw of solar electricity, which provides amore than ample free daytime usage and also has solar pool heating to enjoy the pool all year round.
Additional features to discover include:
* Erave Ave ( quiet cul-de-sac)
* Runaway Bay (sought after address)
* 25M WATERFRONT
* DEEP PROTECTED LOCATION TO MOORE YOUR BOAT
* NORTH TO WATER (Both canal and pool)
* ALL MEDICAL AND DENTAL FACILITES WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
* 5 MIN DRIVE TO HARBOURTOWN OUTLETS
* Solar panels 4.2 Kw Inverter (well above daytime usage)
* Solar pool heating
* 11m tiled pool, new low energy efficient 3 speed pump & salt chlorinated
* Expansive glass fencing
* 5Br +office (could be 3br thru to 6br)
* Double garage + secure double carport
* Built in media
* Covered Alfresco areas one north to water and one within fernery
* Expansive glass views from Kitchen, dining + 2 lounges
* Sea breezes throughout
* Wood fire
* Close to schools, Runaway Bay shopping centre, Library, Super Sports Centre incorporating sporting fields inc cricket, soccer, football, athletics, tennis, basketball,etc.
Inspect today, has been priced to sell in today's market, make a time to inspect now!!
Last updated: 05:22PM on Dec 11th 2017