24 Eurobin Avenue,
As sweet as can beGraced with exquisite period detailing and refined with modern enhancements, this pristine early 1900’s bungalow provides an idyllic beachside haven of rare elegance, style and privacy. Peacefully positioned within the exclusive and highly sought-after “Manly Flat”, it is within a few minutes stroll of lagoon-side parkland, thriving eateries and Queenscliff Beach.
* Brick façade adorned with shingles set behind a palisade fence
* Exceptionally bright, embraced by elaborate leadlight windows
* Soaring patterned ceilings, picture rails and timber flooring
* Nestled on 474sqm of near level easycare gardens with a pool
* Spacious lounge room/4th bed warmed by a cosy cast iron fireplace
* Dining room with window seat, large sunroom with North aspect
* Living and casual dining area opens to covered poolside terrace
* Multiple lounge areas offer flexible living options for families and include gas bayonets
* Tidy open plan gas kitchen with dishwasher offers scope to restyle
* Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, main has air conditioning
* Stylish main bathroom with claw-foot bath and separate shower
* Footsteps to Manly Lagoon Reserve and Stella Maris College
* Stroll to express city buses, Harris Farm and Manly Aquatic Centre
* Level walk or bicycle to schools, Manly Village and Manly Wharf
* Handy rear street access to remote controlled lock-up garage
Council: $2,780pa approx.
Water: $688pa approx.