House for sale
24 Gawler Crescent,
3 2 3
AN ELEGANT COLLECTION OF HOMES IN LUXURIOUS SURROUNDINGDISCOVER AN OUTSTANDING RESIDENCE IN ONE OF CANBERRA'S MOST SOUGHT-AFTERAND ESTABLISHED ENCLAVES.
Maple's architectural facade is a hint at the luxury that lies within. With a sophisticated palette that extends throughout the modern interiors, everything about this project from the outside in is designed to reflect and enhance everything that is beautiful about Deakin.
Nestled in a tree lined pocket of Deakin, the attractions of the Deakin shops and cafe village are within 50 metres stroll. Wander down and grab the perfect cup of coffee from your favourite barista or dine at bustling cafes and distinguished restaurants.
From the abundant space of the living areas, to the generous windows that capitalise on natural light intake, right down to the most subtle of design details - this is a home that exemplifies the uncompromising quality of excellent design.
Maple residents are afforded use of generous private terraces that extend your exclusive domain into the outdoors. North facing rear courtyards with undercover areas allow for all-weather outdoor living.
Some features include:
• 3 bedroom residences with own street frontage
• 214.6m2 to 298.8m2 of internal area
• 2 x distinct living areas
• Ground floor master bedroom with ensuite
• Most with 3-5 car garage
• Internal Japanese inspired courtyard plus rear and front yards
• Stylish kitchen with walk in pantry
• Views to Telstra Tower
• Located in one of Canberra's most prestigious suburbs
• Immediate access to arterial roads
• Located within walking distance to some of Canberra's best schools
• Designed by Turco & Associates Architects
• Interiors by The Dept. of Design
Maple brings together a premium lifestyle, everyday adaptability and luxurious design.
Disclaimer: All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries as the vendors or their respective agents, do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided above and do not or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible.
Last updated: 10:43AM on May 11th 2017