House for sale
24 Greenways Road,
Glen Waverley, VIC
6 5 2
A Property of Prestige and Polish in the GWSC ZoneIt's hard to find words to describe a property that surpasses most when it comes to absolute quality, stunning finishes and sophisticated style. First-class in presentation and structure this immaculately designed residence on the high side of the street is nothing short of spectacular.
In the GWSC zone, landscaped gardens, high ceilings, wooden floorboards and a grand hallway welcomes you into a flawless floor plan which includes a ground floor guest bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite, an informal side living room, culminating with a stunning open plan family, dining and kitchen area.
Unrivalled for quality the sparkling kitchen includes waterfall finish stone benches, stainless steel appliances and a sensational butler's kitchen, while access to the alfresco entertaining deck and private backyard can be gained via dual sliding stacker doors off the dining and family space.
There's an abundance of upstairs accommodation, including a huge hotel-style master bedroom with walk-in robe and a special en-suite, while additional bedrooms are separated by yet another contemporary bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, a separate shower and bath.
As you'd expect with a home of this calibre, there are a number of extras including a ground floor study/home office, powder room, rumpus/retreat with balcony, zoned heating and cooling, pendant lighting, downlights, plenty of storage and an oversized double garage with internal and rear access.
Within walking distance to Syndal South Primary School, The Glen Shopping Centre, Syndal and Glen Waverley train stations, close to Wesley College, Blackburn and Springvale roads and with great connection to Waverley Road and the Monash M1 Freeway - a polished and prestige lifestyle awaits.
- Incredible family home in the GWSC Zone with bedrooms and living areas across 2 spacious levels
- Spectacular contemporary kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances and soft-close storage, plus an incredible Butler's kitchen with stainless steel gas cooking
- Upstairs and downstairs master bedrooms with walk-in robes and en-suites
- A modern upstairs bathroom with a separate shower and bath, plus a downstairs powder room
- Sliding stacker doors to covered alfresco outdoor entertaining and a low-maintenance backyard
- A home office/study, rumpus/retreat, balcony, zoned heating and cooling, wooden floorboards, under stairs storage, downlights, pendant lighting, landscaped gardens, separate laundry with storage and a double garage with internal and rear access
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60days
Last updated: 09:46AM on Sep 17th 2018