24 Haywood Street,
First time on the market!This story rich home sits on a highly sought-after location in Epping. The home welcomes you into a spacious formal lounge and dining area, flowing into a family room overlooking the greenery and pool in the backyard. The gas kitchen is generously spacious and a window opens the family room. The house offers 3 bedrooms and one bathroom. The backyard opens to a pergola with a picturesque view of the garden, swimming pool and open sky. The side garage fits one car, that can also be used as a workshop and storage. Meters to bus stops and close to Epping Station, local shops and Carlingford Court. Excellent schools catchment such as Epping West Primary and Cheltenham Girls.
• Three bedrooms, one bedroom with built-in's
• Modern gas kitchen with large benchtop and ample cupboard
• Single lock up garage with storage space, internal laundry room with bathroom
• Large undercover BBQ areas and under house storage & entertaining area
• In excellent school catchment, walk to Epping West Primary school
• Walking distance to local park, buses, station and shopping centre