House for sale
24 Kenilworth Street,
3 2 2
Modern makeover of classic eleganceSecurely placed behind tall wrought iron fencing and auto gates, an attractive façade and perfectly manicured box-hedged garden foreshadow the immaculate interior of this masterfully renovated brick residence.
Brimming with elegance, the spacious, light-filled interior showcases a stunning palette of classic white tones throughout. Seamlessly transitioning between formal and casual, the graceful lounge with gas log fire and generous dining room are complemented by a gourmet Bosch and Caesarstone kitchen/meals area and dedicated media room.
Bifold doors open wide to a covered patio and extensive paving, creating a perfect outdoor entertaining area in the serenely private and charming rear garden.
Featuring 3 robed double bedrooms (main with ensuite), porcelain bathrooms, a study/home office/4th bedroom, tandem auto garage, ducted heating and cooling plus an alarm system, this luxurious family home rests in a quiet pocket just a short stroll to city buses, the 109 tram, Minifie Park, Balwyn East Village and Greythorn Primary School. Zoned for Koonung Secondary College.
* Masterfully renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family residence
* Graceful formal lounge with gas log fire, formal dining room
* Caesarstone/Bosch kitchen with induction cooktop
* Dedicated media room, plus study/home office/4th bedroom
* Delightful outdoor entertaining in a serene, private garden
* Ducted heating/cooling, security system, tandem auto garage
* Stroll to buses, tram, parks and Balwyn East Village cafes
* Zoned for Koonung Secondary College, close to private schools & near Greythorn Primary
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90/120/150 days
Last updated: 03:54PM on May 21st 2018