House for sale
24 Lillian Street,
3 3 2
OFFERS FROM $2,450,000
LIGHT-FILLED MODERN MASTERPIECE!A feeling of light and space infuses this sophisticated modern residence, which has been custom built to the highest specifications. This stunning 3/4 bed, 3 bath home offers a low maintenance lifestyle, clean lines and year-round entertaining.
Designed by the award-winning Peter Fryer and beautifully finished from top to bottom, with a relaxed flow from spacious living areas to sunny north-facing alfresco areas and gardens.
Brilliantly situated in a quiet part of Cottesloe, where you can walk to the train station, shops, schools and cafes. Stroll to the beach for a morning swim or to watch the sunset. It's the perfect life!
Situated In the Cottesloe Primary School Catchment Area.
- Large sunlit lounge with warm timber floors and cosy fireplace.
- Home theatre with recessed ceiling or ground floor master bedroom.
- Superb kitchen with integrated Miele appliances and long stone island bench.
- Chic alfresco entertaining zones with timber-panelled ceiling and built in barbecue.
- Reticulated private courtyard with manicured established gardens.
- Lavish main bedroom suite with large fitted WIR and private balcony.
- Luxe hotel-style marble ensuite with a relaxing bath.
- Large 2nd and 3rd double bedrooms with WIR/BIR and leafy outlook.
- 2nd and 3rd bathrooms with marble benches and quality full height tiling.
- Laundry, powder room.
- Secure automatic double garage.
- North Facing gardens and living areas.
- Unique entry designed to take full advantage of the 402sqm block.
- Huge stacking glass doors to alfresco areas.
- Sunny timber deck, perfect for your morning cuppa.
- Zoned ducted air conditioning, security system, video intercom, ducted vacuuming.
- Timber floors, lush carpets.
- Quality window treatments, quality tapware, high shadowline cornices.
- Commercial grade windows, great storage, marble benches in bathrooms.
Rates and Levies
- Council Rates: $3727.28 per annum
- Water Rates: $1429.43 per annum
*Please note that while best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
Last updated: 09:03PM on Aug 30th 2017