24 Lillian Street,
LIGHT-FILLED MODERN MASTERPIECE!A feeling of light and space infuses this sophisticated modern residence, which has been custom built to the highest specifications. This stunning 3/4 bed, 3 bath home offers a low maintenance lifestyle, clean lines and year-round entertaining.
Designed by the award-winning Peter Fryer and beautifully finished from top to bottom, with a relaxed flow from spacious living areas to sunny north-facing alfresco areas and gardens.
Brilliantly situated in a quiet part of Cottesloe, where you can walk to the train station, shops, schools and cafes. Stroll to the beach for a morning swim or to watch the sunset. It's the perfect life!
Situated In the Cottesloe Primary School Catchment Area.
- Large sunlit lounge with warm timber floors and cosy fireplace.
- Home theatre with recessed ceiling or ground floor master bedroom.
- Superb kitchen with integrated Miele appliances and long stone island bench.
- Chic alfresco entertaining zones with timber-panelled ceiling and built in barbecue.
- Reticulated private courtyard with manicured established gardens.
- Lavish main bedroom suite with large fitted WIR and private balcony.
- Luxe hotel-style marble ensuite with a relaxing bath.
- Large 2nd and 3rd double bedrooms with WIR/BIR and leafy outlook.
- 2nd and 3rd bathrooms with marble benches and quality full height tiling.
- Laundry, powder room.
- Secure automatic double garage.
- North Facing gardens and living areas.
- Unique entry designed to take full advantage of the 402sqm block.
- Huge stacking glass doors to alfresco areas.
- Sunny timber deck, perfect for your morning cuppa.
- Zoned ducted air conditioning, security system, video intercom, ducted vacuuming.
- Timber floors, lush carpets.
- Quality window treatments, quality tapware, high shadowline cornices.
- Commercial grade windows, great storage, marble benches in bathrooms.
Rates and Levies
- Council Rates: $3727.28 per annum
- Water Rates: $1429.43 per annum
*Please note that while best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.