House for sale
24 Oak Street,
Surrey Hills, VIC
3 2 2
Superbly presented inside and outPeacefully positioned in a tranquil pocket across from a playground, this alluring residence is situated on a compact allotment and its own title to ensure an easy, low-maintenance lifestyle. An extremely rare find, revel in the idyllic single level comfort, along with the lovely walk along tree-lined streets to Wattle Park, village cafes, Riversdale Road tram and Our Lady's Primary School.
Joined by an under-cover alfresco and paved, private garden, the large open living and dining room leads to a sparkling stone kitchen. The master bedroom with robes and a stone ensuite with full-height tiling is complemented by 2 further bedrooms and a dual-access ensuite with a free-standing tub.
A dream downsizer, successful investment or small family home with 2 off-street car spaces behind an auto gate, enjoy the proximity to Kingswood College, Deakin University, PLC and Box Hill Central.
* Beautifully presented single level 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home
* On its own title and enjoying a compact block
* Walk to Wattle Park, cafes, tram and Our Lady's Primary
* Large open living and dining room out to an under-cover deck
* Master bedroom with ample BIRs and a sparkling stone ensuite
* Central dual-access ensuite with free-standing tub
* Gas ducted heating and a split system air-conditioner
* Off-street parking behind an auto gate for 2 cars
* Near Kingswood College, Deakin Uni, PLC and Box Hill Central
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Last updated: 04:38PM on Oct 11th 2019