House for sale
24 Ormond Street,
2 1 0
Dean Jarman Auction
Old world charm in a cosmopolitan inner city localeBeautifully retained original details and an air of refined, old world elegance define this restored and refreshed, easy maintenance Victorian terrace, peacefully placed in a prestigious residential street only metres from the vibrant hub of Oxford Street, Paddington Reservoir Gardens and the Chauvel Cinema. Traditional timber finishes and original fireplaces create an ambience of timeless warmth, while quality modern updates ensure a lifestyle of immediate comfort, complete with a selection of in and outdoor living spaces.
* Flowing lounge and dining rooms, both featuring original decorative cast iron fireplaces
* Two upper level bedrooms plus a versatile upstairs study or casual retreat
* Wonderfully private paved rear courtyard with room for alfresco entertaining and rear lane access
* Quality renovated kitchen, granite benches, gas cooktop & dishwasher
* Elegant, refined master bedroom with double doors open to classic balcony
* Footsteps to buses, shops, cafes and restaurants and close to Sydney CBD.
Saturday, 14th July at 4pm
Registrations from 3:30pm
at 215 Glenmore Road
Ray White Paddington
Last updated: 08:19AM on Jun 17th 2018