House for sale
24 Panorama Crescent,
5 3 2
Captivating Ocean Views In A Commanded CourtAdmired as an acclaimed address, Panorama Crescent showcases some of the most spectacular residences on Buderim's north-east escarpment. This architectural masterpiece is no exception, designed to showcase the stunning Ocean vistas from almost every room.
Motivated owners are now offering this Buderim escarpment residence with vacant possession and expectations well below replacement cost. A sale has been instructed and now is your time to secure Buderim escarpment living with views at an unbeatable price!
Designed for those who love to entertain, with a clever design integrating all levels both internally and externally, this home offers effortless living in a desirable location.
Upon entry timber floors and high ceilings frame the ocean through expansive glass from each living area. A split level design creates architectural intrigue to the eye.
The island kitchen features stone and opens onto the dining area and deck with bi-fold doors. An external staircase leads from the main entertainers deck to the lower level and down to the pool with cascading water feature.
The master bedroom is located on the top level and is designed to get views from the bed. An open ensuite means there are views from both the spa and the frameless walk-in shower. There are also double vanities and a dressing room.
Downstairs are three bedrooms, one ensuited and the remaining two share a common bathroom. There is also a rumpus room on this level with direct deck access.
Underneath the home is the added bonus of a 60m² storage room or indoor sports and recreation area for the children. There is also the bonus of having level grassed area that is fully fenced for children and pets to play.
This exceptional residence is now available to purchase and motivated sellers have adjusted their expectations to ensure a result!
- Four Bedrooms With Built-ins + Study
- Dual Level Master Built Residence
- 278m² Internal Living Space
- 111m² Of Decks Over Two Levels
- 984m² Of North-east Escarpment Land
- In-ground Concrete Pool With Water Feature
- Panoramic 180 Degree Views
- Views To Old Woman Island
- Freshly Painted Throughout
- Freshly Restored Timber Floors
- Stunning Outdoor Deck Area
- Distinct North-easterly Aspect
- Prestige Address
- Decks With Views On Both Levels
- Remote Gate Access With Block Rendered Fence
- Additional Off Street Parking
- Air-conditioned Living Areas
- Master Suite With Views
- Open Spa Ensuite With Dual Vanities
- Frameless Shower With Views
- Timber Floors Throughout
- Spacious Open Plan Living Areas
- Stone Top & Two-pak Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Three Full Bathrooms + Powder Room
- Downstairs Rumpus Room
- Downstairs Bedrooms
- 60m² Of Lockable Storage Or Recreation Room
- Established Landscape
- Double Car Remote Garaging
- Fully Fenced With Level Yard
- Rental Appraisal $875.00pw Approx.
- Easy Access To Private & Public Schools
- 15 Minutes To Sunshine Coast Airport
- 30 Minutes To Noosa
- 75 Minutes To Brisbane International Airport
The Buderim escarpment is often admired and regarded and now is your opportunity to secure an exceptional view property.
30 Day Settlement
Building & Pest Reports Available Upon Request
Last updated: 03:07PM on Aug 15th 2017