24 Park Street,
Opportunity In Blue Chip LocaleLocated in one of Geelong's most sought after tree lined streets opposite beautiful Pevensey Park and on the doorstep of the prized Geelong waterfront, the Botanic Gardens and the CBD is this grand old lady. Set over a large 767sqm approx. block the opportunity within this property is varied such as renovation and extension or redevelopment (stca). The timeless triple fronted California bungalow is ready for the next chapter and is sure to be highly sought after given its proximity and untapped potential. The home is certainly in need of renovations but comprises four large bedrooms, a separate living room, separate kitchen and one bathroom. The home still maintains many period features from the era and the open space of the front and rear yard is something rarely seen in such a location. The home is perfect for the owner occupier looking for a home in a dream location and offers an opportunity for renovation and value-add to this blue chip property. If you are an investor looking for quality real estate to add to your portfolio this tightly held location is sure to perform.
- Large 767sqm block approx.
- Triple fronted California Bungalow
- The Waterfront and the Botanical Gardens all in walking distance
- Separate living room with bay window
- Traditional lead light windows
- Period style features throughout
- Large back yard
- Highly sought after tree lined street
- Renovate, extend or redevelop (STCA)
- Close proxmity to the hospital precinct, Deakin Uni and the CBD