House for sale
24 Pindari Crescent,
6 3 3
O'Malley Landmark. Sound Investment!A positive investment choice. The property is currently tenanted with a two year lease. Paying $130,000.00 per annum. This property is a great choice for any investor looking for a stable secure property.
A truly majestic residence built to spectacular proportion. Perched in the heights of O'Malley ideally suited to a diplomat or business magnate the property offers a grand presence yet understated privacy and seclusion. Commanding position enjoys uninterrupted 270 degree views of Woden and surrounding mountains.
The property has been extensively renovated throughout by award winning Better Building Services
Exceptionally spacious accommodation includes vast main ballroom and adjacent billiard/theatre room which could easily accommodate 200+ guests at indoor functions and countless more when the double doors are thrown open to wide verandas surrounding the lower floor. Beyond the main rooms the guest suite comprises two bedrooms and separate bathroom. Additional sitting room could be converted into 6th bedroom.
Upper level includes generous master suite plus two additional double sized bedrooms. Formal lounge, dining and drawing rooms follow the theme of generous space and excellent natural light. Beautifully renovated gourmet kitchen with island bench, stone bench tops and wine fridge just a few luxuries on offer.
Additional features include full size tennis court with flood lighting and adjacent 400m2 (approx) pavilion. The owners have approved plans to convert into a games room . Superb 20 meter indoor pool finished by Mediterranean Pools and surrounds adjoins 135m2 (approx) guest quarters or separate flat awaiting fit out to suit your purpose. Triple car garage plus private onsite parking for an additional 12 cars. Cost to replace would be astronomical.
* Uninterrupted 270 degree views
* Fabulous main ballroom
* Property renovated by award winning Better Building Services
* Five bedroom home
* Sitting area could be converted into 6th bedroom (between lower level bedrooms)
* Billiard room
* Extra High ceilings
* Double brick construction
* Exceptional outdoor entertaining space / facilities
* Quality appointments and inclusions
* Elevated balcony views
* Large indoor tiled swimming pool
* Full size tennis court
* Pavilion (400m2 approx)
* 20 Meter indoor pool finished by Mediterranean Pools
* Gym room/guest quarters (135m2 approx)
* Established low maintenance gardens
* Large garages with internal access
* Automatic watering system
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
Close proximity to:
* Many of Canberra's most prominent diplomatic residences
* Canberra Hospital
* Woden Plaza
* City Centre
* Inner South Canberra
* Canberra's best schools
* Nature reserve
Land Size Approx:3,400sqm2
Land Rates Approx: $2,442
Living: 741sqm approx
Last updated: 09:30AM on Jan 15th 2015