House for sale
24 Queen Street,
6 5 2
MELFORD - One of the Last Remaining Jewels in Bowral's CrownSet high above Bowral township this magnificent home has been restored to reflect its sparkling past.
Built in the 1920's by the renown builder Alf Stephens, Melford is certainly a majestic & stunning trophy property. No expense has been spared in the restoration painstakingly undertaken by the current owners.
This exceptional offering sits on 1 acre affording wonderful views over Bowral just the perfect spot to watch the sensational sunsets from the sunroom or the viewing deck. Set amidst breathtaking gardens & old growth trees - everywhere you turn there is a delight for the senses.
• Absolutely stunning oversized kitchen - the family oasis
• Elegant cherry wood entrance featuring parquetry flooring
• Two large elegantly comfortable living areas, with an intimate appeal that are central to the home
• Parents indulgent area featuring large master bedroom with adjacent marble bathroom & library
• New hydronic heating system throughout the home
• Set & forget remote watering system to the gardens
• Entertainers BBQ terrace with its own kitchenette
• Separate studio pavilion currently used as a sewing/craft room with sauna, shower & WC
• Massive workshop area to captivate any handyman
• Separate bed sitting room with its own bathroom suitable for guests, au pair or B&B.
• A further 4 other bedrooms one with an en-suite. A total of 5 bathrooms.
• High ceilings with generous & ambient rooms creating an overall effect of comfort & refined elegance
Walking distance to town - that is if you ever want to leave! Check out our property video & fall in love with this stunning property.
Last updated: 01:10PM on Nov 11th 2019