Rural for sale
24 Schwager Road,
4 1 2
Private Lifestyle Property with Beautiful Rainforest and 500+ Avocado TreesSituated in Ravensbourne, just 40 minutes drive from Toowoomba rests 83 acres of very private land where you'll find stunning rainforest and excellent farming. With two permanent creeks running either side of this holding and over 500 avocado tree's this property has a neat income with plenty of room for expansion.
Inside, the home features open, country style living, large kitchen with solid redgum bench tops and walk-in pantry. A slow combustion wood heater & beautiful hardwood timber floors complimenting the generous dining and lounge areas. There are four bedrooms, one bathroom, shower room, toilet & laundry. Entertainment opportunities are in abundance with a massive deck surrounding northern and easterly aspects, leading to an authentic grass gazebo.
Rainwater tanks 21, 000 gals. Also, 2 creeks running through the property, irrigation supplied via pump from creek.
The property boasts a mixture of rainforest, pasture grasses, cleared & timber county with fencing; this rich fertile soil provides endless possibilities. Currently 500 Avocado trees at various stages of growth produce a substantial income, with room for expansion. Extensive gardens of tropical plants, with grass trees, Nolinas & Cycads surround the homestead. Two permanent creeks run either side of this holding. Exotic tropical & native trees ensure an abundant wildlife.
Set in a secluded valley, this very private rainforest retreat has good all-weather access and is only minutes from the Esk-Hampton Rd. Situated at Ravensbourne, just 40 minutes drive from Toowoomba and 10 minutes from Hampton
1. Take the Cloud Real Estate Virtual Reality 3D Tour both outside and inside. To enter the home tour please click on the home icon inside our drone tour.
2. Call 7 days to arrange an inspection; if the phone is unattended leave a message, we will get back to you promptly.
Matterport Virtual Reality Tour
- Enter the tour via the house icon in our 3D panorama tour and use the 'Floorplan' and 'Dollhouse' buttons down the bottom to change the view.
- In the 'Dollhouse' view click and hold the left mouse button so you can pivot around the camera position. Right-click and hold to move the camera position.
- To enter the house click any room you would like to enter. Left click and hold to look around and sharp left click in the direction you would like to go.
- Use the scroll wheel to zoom in and out.
Please note that if you are using a smartphone replace any right-clicking with two fingers on the screen
CLOUD VIRTUAL REALITY TOUR
- Rotate 360, zoom in and out and click arrows to move forward
- Menu in the upper left-hand corner and plans in the lower right help you navigate
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price, a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
Last updated: 08:51PM on Sep 20th 2018