House for sale
24 Tyndall Street,
4 2 2
Price Guide $995,000
MOTIVATED VENDOR - REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDEREDThis is a home you'll love returning to. Tucked away in a peaceful street in the foothills of Mount Gibraltar, this flawless state-of-the-art home sets the standard. The immaculately presented 4-bedroom home is brand-new. Perfectly suited to professionals or those looking to downsize. Glamourous finishes and seamless open plan design combine for effortless modern living – while the dream alfresco provides the ultimate backdrop for BBQs, weekend brunch, or celebrations.
- New 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom, double garage home
- Thoughtful open plan design flows seamlessly to covered outdoor entertaining area
- Functional design affords flexibility for home office
- Striking flooring, pendant lights and quality appointments
- Chic, restaurant quality kitchen with butler's pantry, 900mm freestanding SMEG oven, stone benchtops and pendant lighting
- Bi-fold windows fill the home with light and allow for seamless flow to alfresco dining
- Spacious master suite features BIR and WIR, and an exquisite ensuite with double vanity – the likes of a luxury hotel
- Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 are of generous proportion with BIRs
- Main bathroom speaks classic chic – fully tiled with oversized shower, separate bath, and w/c
- Additional features include: Daiken ducted a/c, alarm system, double garage with internal access and remote
- Landscaped, easy care garden with views to rolling mountains and rural scenery
- Walking distance to shops and cafes, local schools, and transport.
This home has a real sense of wonder. Beguiling interiors, quality appointments and alfresco entertaining make it a truly desirable home in an idyllic location.
Last updated: 11:37AM on Jun 13th 2019