24 Waltham Street,
BEAMING WITH CHARACTER IN THE HEART OF IT ALLFall instantly in love with this charming art deco residence, tucked away in a peaceful residential street set in the heart of Richmond Hill’s cosmopolitan shopping and dining precincts. The spacious interior features two bedrooms situated off the decorative hallway as well as a central bathroom. To the rear a separate living area adjoining a stylish well-appointed kitchen/meals area with sliding doors opening out to a paved entertainers rear yard.
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes, ornate ceiling features and beautiful light features.
- Spacious bathroom with shower, WC and bathtub and beautiful vanity feature
- Neat kitchen with ample amounts of cupboards and counter space
- Separate laundry and second toilet with additional storage and outdoor access
- Terrific outdoor courtyard with paving and established low maintenance gardens with storage shed and side access
- Refrigerated heating/cooling, with gas fireplace for year round comfort and climate control
- Quality carpet and tiling throughout
- Single garage with loft storage space
- Land size 6.5m x 36m (approx)
Conveniently close to the MCG, Bridge Road shopping, cafés and the CBD.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.