24 Walwa Street,
Pretty as a picture and perfect for the familyFrom its charming façade with a decked entry to its fabulous sun-splashed spaces, this irresistible 4 bedroom plus home office/studio home provides a warmly inviting environment positioned in an attractive street.
Beautifully presented throughout, step from the generous lounge room with ample glazing, a crackling wood fire and a study area, out to the modern kitchen with walk-in pantry, dining and family room. Beyond is a wonderful combination of under-cover decking, a covered alfresco and a large shed/workshop, set in a gorgeous garden landscape. Features 2 stylish bathrooms, gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling.
This highly-desirable locale benefits from a range of convenient amenities. Zoned for Rangeview Primary School, walk to Heatherdale train station, buses and extensive parkland, while Eastland and Eastlink are only moments away.
* Irresistible 4 bedroom plus home office/studio home
* On an attractive street and filled with sunshine
* Spacious formal and informal living zones
* Lovely under-cover decking and a lush garden
* Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
* Single carport and shed/workshop
* Zoned for Rangeview Primary, walk to the train
* Near Eastland and Eastlink
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days