House for sale
240-250 Cookes Road,
1 1 0
Rare and Exciting Land Subdivision Opportunity (STCA)Morrison Kleeman is delighted to offer this incredible opportunity to deliver a land subdivision (STCA) on the fringe of the ever popular and growing Laurimar Estate of Doreen. Three tightly held properties come together to be sold as one for this amazing 3 hectare/30,351m2 (approx.) offering.
The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- 3 properties all separately titled combining to 3 hectares (7.5 acres) 30,351m2 approx.
- Street frontage 156m, Rear Boundary 156m & Side boundaries 194m (all approx.)
- General Residential Zone 1 & Mernda Strategy Plan
- One of Melbourne biggest northern growth areas
- Superb location moments away from the hub of Doreen
- A plethora of nearby amenities including shops, parks and golf courses.
- Local Schools include - Hazel Glen College, Laurimar Primary School, Ivanhoe Grammar School, Plenty Valley Christian College
- New Mernda Train Station
Doreen is one of the fastest growing suburbs in Melbourne's North/North East corridor. Located on the fringe of the Diamond Valley, it is approximately 24 square kilometres in size and currently has approximately 6500 existing homes. Median house prices are currently above $600,000* (sourced from REIV)
Opportunities in this tightly held pocket are extremely rare, so register your interest now.
Expressions Of Interest: Offers Close Tuesday 8th May at 6pm (Unless Sold Prior)
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***
Last updated: 03:49PM on Apr 18th 2018