243 Forest Road,
Sold By Nick Atanasovski 0419 640 711 & Alex Jaafar 0414 413 472This beautiful home is undoubtedly one of the finest examples of Federation architecture that you will find anywhere. The intricate workmanship, impressive entrance hallway, soaring ornate ceilings, archways, leadlight windows, fireplace, picture rails, architraves and expansive rooms contribute to the opulence of this home. A high wall at the front of the property secludes the home from the street, creating privacy and a sense of tranquility. Land area 487 sqm approx. There is also the added bonus of being able to enter the property via Wollongong Road. Great potential to erect a granny flat with separate entry (STCA)
• 4 generous bedrooms
• Large lounge room with decorative fireplace
• Timber kitchen
• Style of the era bathroom
• Flooring parquetry and polished timber
• Combined laundry, shower and w.c.
• Private backyard
• Rear street access to double lock up garage
• Close to Bardwell Valley golf course and parklands
• Short drive to Rockdale Plaza and Bexley Village
• 1.1 kilometres from Banksia station
A rare offering. One for the discerning buyer who appreciates a home that exudes all of the character, intrinsic value and history of a bygone era.
Impressive federation architecture throughout.
For further details contact Nick Atanasovski 0419 640 711. Richardson & Wrench Wolli Creek | Rockdale
Whether you are buying, selling or leasing a property in Arncliffe, contact Richardson & Wrench Wolli Creek | Rockdale on 9599 9985.
Servicing the St George Area since 1991.