House for sale
244 Selby Street,
4 2 3
All Offers Presented!
Entertainers Dream Family HavenInfused with the lovingly restored character features of a classic era, this elegant and gracious 1940s home will enamour you with its warmth and charm that flows throughout.
Located just a stone's throw to the popular Wembley Primary, minutes from the Perth CBD plus walking distance to many local amenities, this residence captures the magic of inner-city family living.
Striking high ceilings and polished jarrah floorboards welcome you as you step into the home. The floor plan includes a spacious master bedroom, ensuite and floor to ceiling built-in robe.
The home has been lovingly renovated to provide a warm ambience of yesteryear combined with the modern conveniences and a relaxing Balinese inspired outdoor entertaining. Including a spacious contemporary kitchen connecting to the dining that flows through to the living room and out to the delightful back porch with timber decking, landscaped garden and a glistening swimming pool withl cabana, perfect for entertaining or relaxing.
Nestled on a generous 1,138m2 with the potential to subdivide this property just keeps giving! (R20 zoning)
- Large drive-in/drive-out driveway with space for trailers, boats or multiple cars
- Living room with feature ornate brick fireplace
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, ample cupboard space, six-burner gas cooktop, rangehood, double sink, and pull-out sink mixer
- Formal dining room with feature ornate brick fireplace
- Second living room or study
- Large walk-in storage room
- Master bedroom with built-in cabinets and private ensuite with dual shower, vanity and toilet
- Three secondary bedrooms
- Main bathroom with shower, vanity, spa bath and toilet
- Separate toilet
- Alfresco with timber decking, custom made solar powered remote control blind, café style blinds, and built-in barbeque
- Large underground swimming pool with near new heating system
- Outdoor shower
- Garden shed
- Triple glazed front of house
- Underground power
- Near new instant hot water system
- Walk to local shops, cafés and restaurants
- Walk to Herdsman Lake
- Close to Wembley Sports Park
- Excellent public and private school catchment
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED ON WED 21 AUGUST, 6PM (Unless sold prior)
Miles Garner 0433 102 665
Last updated: 06:06PM on Aug 18th 2019