245 Lawson Street,
Hamilton South, NSW
Beautifully Updated Haven in Prized Family PocketPlease SMS "245lawson" to 0429 272 015 for your free Property Book
An architectural renovation designed by Debra McKendry-Hunt to capture optimum flow and the natural light of its northeasterly aspect, this exceptional single level home offers an outstanding family lifestyle in a prized pocket renowned for its proximity to sought-after schools, transport, parkland, beaches and the best boutique shopping and eateries. Smartly attired inside and boasting a private garden retreat outside, it offers a choice of formal and casual living spaces with 10ft ceilings and a beautiful light-filled ambience.
A formal lounge room precedes the heart of the home, which is undoubtedly the kitchen, where a modern makeover includes Caesarstone benchtops, an integrated dishwasher and gas cooktop. Fulfilling the family-friendly brief in every respect, the kitchen surveys the relaxed open plan living and dining room, and provides a seamless connection to the private backyard where you dine alfresco or watch children and pets play safely or perhaps add a pool should you wish. Four bedrooms are well proportioned served by two modern bathrooms, while a single garage, carport and a long paved driveway provides ample off-street parking. Elevating this family home, ducted and split system air-conditioning, alarm system, custom cabinetry, plantation shutters and Sydney Bluegum flooring.
- Traditional 1930's bungalow extensively renovated for a modern family lifestyle
- Strong street appeal professionally painted inside and out
- Ducted air-conditioning to front of house and split system to rear
- Kitchen with Bosch integrated dishwasher and De Longhi cooking appliances
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, dual vanity and heated towel rail
- Gas outlets for heating and barbecue
- Located moments to Learmonth Park, Hamilton South Public School and shopping and eateries at The Junction and Beaumont Street